- chronic pain
- Pain Tool Kit
- Recommended Book
- Psychology of Chronic Pain
- Understanding Chronic Pain
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Occupational Health Advice
- Pain and Physiotherapy
- Neuropathic Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Help when your GP can't
- Useful Links
- Counselling For Chronic Pain
- Understanding Depression
- Welfare Benefit
- Depression And Chronic Pain
- Phantom Pain
- The Chronic Pain Cookbook
- young people
- your stories
- dr's corner
- CPPC Pain Manifesto
- Pain Tool Kit
- A Practical Guide
- New Research Funding
- Prescribing for Pain
- National Pain Audit
- New Insight into Pain Mechanisms
- Low Back Pain
- Alexander Technique
- BMJ Masterclasses
- Away with pain donates £2,000
- Call To Tackle Chronic Pain
- David Kelly presenting a cheque for £1670 on behalf of the Charity
- Is this the next Game Changer……..
- Opioid Painkillers
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Tramadol Relief
Fundraising events for Chronic Pain
Click on the poster below to go to the fundraising page
Please visit our Facebook Page to track these Guys on their amazing journey and challenge for our Charity. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
PLEASE VISIT A WAY WITH PAIN'S FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE A GOOD SELECTION OF THE PRIZES AVAILABLE!
Ladies Luncheon at Cransley Hall in Northamptonshire
on Thursday 20th March 2014
Proceeds will kindly be donated to a way with pain
Sadly due to limited numbers, this event is now sold out
The Surrey Half Marathon
Please, support Tamsin Nunley as she runs the Surrey Half Marathon on Sunday 9th March 2014, in aid of a way with pain
Click here for more information on the Surrey Half which begins at 10am from Stoke Park in Guildford. The half marathon is from Guildford to neighbouring town Woking and back again, 13.1 miles in total (21.09km)
Details of Tamsin participating in the Surrey Half can also be found on a way with pain's Facebook page. They are expecting plenty of Runners to participate, with hopefully some entertainment en route all making for a fun atmosphere :-)
Your support would be greatly appreciated, please click here to make your donation via our Website.
All that remains for us to say is - GO TAMSIN GO we're right behind you!
A Charity Golf Day
On Tuesday 16th July 2013
We hope that you can support our day as follows:
• Enjoy a round of golf on a course which offers an exciting but not unfair challenge to golfers
of all standards.
• Cost per Member: £18.00 to include one course meal
Cost per Non Member: £28.00 to include one course meal
• Sponsor a Hole with you Company Logo/ Emblem (please contact us via email to do this).
• Cost per Hole (excluding holes, 1, 10 & 18) £75.00
Cost per Hole (numbers 1,10 & 18) £100.00
• Donate a Raffle Prize.
You can confirm your Booking by contacting us through the Website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue address: Overstone Park Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort, Billing Lane, Overstone, Northampton, NN6 0AS.
We look forward to your company and a Great Day!